Friday, September 2, 2011

My little movie star

It's Wednesday afternoon, after school, Addy & Maryse are sitting at the table doing homework & having a snack. And Addy starts singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." Then she says "recorder" and starts pretending like she's playing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" on a recorder. It was really cute! So I got my phone out & videoed her doing it. She absolutely LOVED me recording her. She wanted to watch the video & then she clapped & cheered for herself! And watching herself on video started something. She put on a whole performance for me. We probably made 20+ videos of Addy singing, dancing, running & skipping. It was so much fun to watch her! Here are a couple of the videos that we made.

(On a side note.... When I watched Addy's live performances, I didn't see "autism" but when I watched these videos I did. It's kind of like when I hear myself on a video, it sounds so much different than how I hear it all day everyday. Because when I look at Addy all day everyday, I don't see any rocking or hand movements, but I guess when they are on video on a small screen they're magnified.)

And when you watch these, remember that this is the little girl who didn't talk til she was almost 4!

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.